Member Services

To file a grievance or labor charge, or to follow up on an active grievance or labor charge, contact your shop steward or get in touch with a union representative by calling the appropriate Local 100 office.

All Local 100 offices offer union members free assistance signing up for SNAP, Medicare/Medicaid, and other benefit and relief programs. Call your closest representative to make an appointment.